And the most fabulous fun fact of all? She didn’t know me from a hole in the wall two weeks ago.
When I checked out her blog and saw her encyclopaedic knowledge of music, her wit, her easy writing style and the amount of folks who love her…well, I was humbled. (Go check it out for yourself – here and here…well, and here if you’re curious about GWAR and don’t have delicate sensibilities…)
Hello, Music Savvy Moms! I’m Kim from Devilish Southern Belle, where I blog about my life, family, and whatever else comes to mind.
1. Okie From Muskogee – Hank III & the Melvins.
2. Radio Free Europe – R.E.M.
3. Down on the Corner – Creedence Clearwater Revival.
4. Authority Song – John Mellencamp.
5…(appears to have gone missing.)
6. Robot Timberwolves – 100 Monkeys.
7. Excitable Boy – Warren Zevon.
heard this song? The lyrics still give me the shivers. Well
played, Mr. Zevon! (R.I.P.)
8. A Daisy Chain 4 Satan – My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult.
9. You Wanted More – Tonic.
10. Balls to the Wall – Accept.
There ya have it.