Meet the lovely Renee, who presides over the tasty fare over at Chopped Salad. After years as a city livin’ business woman, she’s a newly SAHM and CEO of her household including DH and her kiddo trio: Small, Medium and Big. As you might imagine, this change in situation makes for some great Blogger fodder, and she dishes it up with just the right seasoning packet of laughter and grace! (Might I present Exhibit A and Exhibit B as examples.)
A Francophile at heart, Renee details in beautiful photos and poigniant posts her family’s recent trip to Israel. Reading through this blog is like sitting with a girlfriend having coffee and catching up – very comfortable. (And, in my imagination, the coffee is imported, the sofa pillows are down-filled and there are KILLER scones….)
Listed below is the Shuffle List that Renee sent to me. These, however, are not necessarily the songs you will find on the playlist. *sigh* Foiled again, I substituted different songs by the same artists. I WAS going to explain each one, but no – it’s way more fun to see if you’re really listening and if you can pick out the mis-matches yourselves. Heh. Thanks for the great music, Renee, and for playing along!
Be sure to comment here and let us know what you think, then shoot over to Chopped Salad to say hey to Renee. And, as always – if you love something, buy it. Support the artists.
1. Darklands- The Jesus & Mary Chain
2. Forbidden Love- Madonna
3. She’s On Time-Barenaked Ladies
4. Why Look at the Moon-The Waterboys (from the album/CD Sweet Relief-A Benefit for Victoria Williams)
5. Broken Hearts And Painted Nails- Steve Poltz
6. Tree Hugger- Kimya Dawson & Antsy Pants (from Juno soundtrack)
7. Who Will Save Your Soul- Jewel
8. Pain- The Judybats
9. Stolen Car- Beth Orton
10. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths