Don’t Send out the Posse…

…I haven’t fallen down a well,  nor am I wandering dehydrated and disheveled through Monument Valley.

I’m in Asheville, NC at the Type A Mom Blogger Conference.

I had ALL good intentions of getting posts scheduled in advance – I have THREE shuffles in the chute that I was going to spring on you while I was gone this weekend…yeah, right.  THAT was a plan made of total fail.  *sigh*  I hope these folks don’t find out that I’m more of a ‘Type B Minus’ Mom and kick me outta here.

So, forgive the temporary hiatus, y’all.  I lucked into a last minute boondoggle on this trip so I packed a bag and hit the road.  I’ll fill you in when I get back, and maybe if I have time I’ll squeeze in another seatofmypantsonthefly post.  Meanwhile, miss me tons and enjoy The Vault.

Enjoy.  Discuss.  Talk amongst yourselves!

Meanwhile, I’m having lunch with Rock and Roll Mama and Sugar Jones.

Be jealous. heheh 😉

SugarLinds

20 Responses to Don’t Send out the Posse…
  1. knowbot
    September 25, 2009 | 10:04 am

Ri O’Laughlin posted: Don’t Send out the Posse… http://bit.ly/fOwbw

2. Susan Helene Gottfried
    September 25, 2009 | 1:42 pm

I AM jealous. You should have brought me along!
    .-= Susan Helene Gottfried´s last blog ..Susan’s Promo Tales: Exposing Myself =-.

3. MyLife
    September 25, 2009 | 1:59 pm

WTF didn’t you tell me???? I’m just an hour or so away.
    .-= MyLife´s last blog ..Cemeteries, Morrison, Princess Di and the Eiffel Tower =-.

• Ri, The Music Savvy Mom
      September 25, 2009 | 2:29 pm

No WAY! Well, whatcha doin’ Sunday? I think we’re leaving EARLY. (We = me and Liam.)

4. Starrlight
    September 25, 2009 | 3:01 pm

How do you feel about Atlanta? Bunch of bloggers I know are planning a blog fest in Atlanta next summer. No set time but it is central to all my southern friends =)

Like BELLE….who better be there or I’ma gonna cry.

• Devilish Southern Belle
      September 28, 2009 | 12:31 am

@Starr: I shall be there…I think they have a jail cell reserved for us already, and it would be a shame to let them down.

In the meantime, you need to fly down here and go to Type O with me next month!
      .-= Devilish Southern Belle´s last blog ..Work day is over. =-.

5. knowbot
    September 25, 2009 | 5:04 pm

Ri O’Laughlin posted: Don’t Send out the Posse… http://bit.ly/fOwbw

6. MyLife
    September 25, 2009 | 6:39 pm

Sunday not good. Well next time your in Ashville (or if they hold it in Greenville,SC) let me know in advance. Liam is with you? Damn, I wanted to me the little guy.

7. Jeve (aka John and Steve)
    September 25, 2009 | 8:20 pm

Love the redesign Ri!!!
    .-= Jeve (aka John and Steve)´s last blog ..And I Thought I Was the Size Queen =-.

• Ri, The MSM
      September 28, 2009 | 9:07 am

Thanks, Steve! And, speaking of design – love your new one, too. (And the pics – omigod.) I need to touch base to figure what we’ll use for your clickable badge.
      Maybe after my afternoon nap – lol!
      .-= Ri, The MSM´s last blog ..Don’t Send out the Posse… =-.

8. Melisa with one s
    September 26, 2009 | 11:34 am

Ooh, have fun! Color me jealous!
    .-= Melisa with one s´s last blog ..My Mom of the Year Award =-.

9. La Mere Joie
    September 27, 2009 | 7:48 pm

I am so jealous! I hope you had a great time!

10. Amy @ The Q Family
    September 27, 2009 | 8:41 pm

Hi Ri,

I just stopped by to say hi. I was nice sitting with you on the table during Town Hall session. Definitely will ask my hubby to contribute on the shuffle. :) He is much better than me.

-Amy @ The Q Family
    .-= Amy @ The Q Family´s last blog ..5 Baby Steps to Ease Your Camping Phobia =-.

11. Devilish Southern Belle
    September 28, 2009 | 12:29 am

Okay, I AM jealous! I’m not familiar with Sugar Jones, but I DO want to meet Rock and Roll Mama someday!
    .-= Devilish Southern Belle´s last blog ..Work day is over. =-.

12. Starrlight
    September 28, 2009 | 11:31 am

Am I missing the subscribe to comments spot? Or has my coffee just not kicked in!

• Ri, The MSM
      September 28, 2009 | 11:41 am

There’s the RSS feed for this post (comments) up top to the left, just before the comments start…’zat what you mean?
      .-= Ri, The MSM´s last blog ..Don’t Send out the Posse… =-.