You Made It! (Take Two)

Don’t mind me…just trying to work the bugs out of the Comments…reposting.

—————————————–

If you’re here, chances are you’re one of the sweet, sweet folks who took five minutes to come over here from the Blogspot site to participate in the “Shakedown Cruise”!  Thanks – I really appreciate it.

Be sure to  REGISTER under “The All Access Pass”.  I may or may not be keeping a list of “Sound Check Attendees” for a Special Giveaway next week…heh. 😉

Be sure to grab some of the FREEBIES from the Amazon Widget.  Yes, they’re the ones I talked about on Free and Legal Music Monday.

If you’ve been meaning to send me a SHUFFLE…well, there’s no time like the present.  Use the nifty Contact Form on THE DJ page to email me…so that you can get your badge up on THE NETWORK page.  (And also gain my undying love and affection…)

Can’t wait to hear what you think!

xoxox

Ri :)

18 Responses to You Made It! (Take Two)
  1. Ri, the MSM
    September 4, 2009 | 11:33 am

Okay. Evidently I am made of total FAIL when it comes to correctly loading both Disqus AND commentluv on this site.

GAH.

2. Ri, the MSM
    September 4, 2009 | 11:34 am

@Ri, The MSM

AND, I can’t even give myself an avi???
    Is it too early to start drinking?

3. Devilish Southern Belle
    September 4, 2009 | 12:13 pm

CommentLuv does not work with Disqus, does it? I was under the impression it didn’t….

September 4, 2009 | 12:14 pm

I deleted Disqus before I added commentluv. Now I’m not sure WHAT I’ve got.

4. Ri, the MSM
    September 4, 2009 | 1:25 pm

Okay – NO FAIR. How come your avi shows up?!?

5. MusicSavvyMom
    September 4, 2009 | 7:31 pm

Okay – trying Disqus AGAIN…

6. Susan Helene Gottfried
    September 4, 2009 | 9:30 pm

I don't BELIEVE you conned me into registering. I have a blanket no-register policy. You'd better be worth it…

7. MusicSavvyMom
    September 5, 2009 | 7:03 am

Aw, crap! Now MY avi is the only one showing up? This is driving me up a friggin' tree, I swear.

8. Susan Helene Gottfried
    September 5, 2009 | 7:37 am

Are we using Gravatar? I have them set up, but I don't use this disqus thing.

9. MusicSavvyMom
    September 5, 2009 | 8:20 am

Well, I LOVED Disqus on the other site – everyone's avis showed up, and the nesting was clear and you didn't have to log in if you didn't want to. I LOVED the feature of responding from my email, and the option to Tweet responses…

But…they just had an update last week, and I don't know if it's part that, and part this theme I'm using, but it's just not working the same. I hate how it's stacked so far apart, the avis are whack, and evidently it MAKES you log into something to comment? (Friends on FB have told me they tried and couldn't!)

So, I have no idea. I'm hoping DSB can fix it, or we'll just go back to square one, I suppose…

10. Devilish Southern Belle
    September 5, 2009 | 11:44 pm

I had some trouble w/commentLuv at first, and still do from time to time…I’m not sure why it wouldn’t be working, though…Maybe I can look at it this week. I’ll be working a lot through Monday but I will still try to look around on here a bit if I get a free minute.

11. Starrlight
    September 6, 2009 | 2:09 am

I am lovin this site, Ri. Nice work =)