Guest DJ: Not Your Average Single Momma

NYASMBootNot Your Average Single Momma.

Nope.  No, she’s most certainly not. She’s not your average ANYTHING – this lil’ ball of spitfire and expletives is one in a friggin’ million.  At turns, she’s hard as nails and I truly believe WOULD “cut a bitch”…then just as sweet, empathetic and thoughtful as they come. (Although it’s likely she’ll want to cut ME for letting you in on the sweet part.) And the REALLY fun thing is that when you land on her blog…you never know what you’re gonna get.

(Wait.  That would make her like a box of chocolates then, wouldn’t it…?)

Ah, whatever – this is a blogger who uses her life experiences to empower others.  She shares the raw, the scary, the emotional and ends every post with victory.  She’s committed to spreading that feeling to those who feel powerless.  She fights against Domestic Violence. She shoots from the hip, tells it like it is and takes little to no excrement about it, yo.  She revels in her inner bitch. She’s a crusading, soul-baring blogging Dirty Harry.

(Seriously, how can you not LOVE a chick like this?)

But, don’t take my word for it…check out her take on “What Makes Her Not Your Average Single Momma” and then read “Dear 16 Year Old Me“. Uh-huh.  See?  Told you.  Can’t help but love her like a Vegas Lounge Lizard loves a good toupee, am I right?

Oooh, and added bonus:  She brings RAP, which has been a sorely lacking genre around these here parts.  Check it, then swing by and show her some love!

Alright so heres the deal….its my turn to shuffle….I’m not gonna lie. My shuffles depend entirely on my mood (and how much xanax is in me) Todays mood: pretty damn good! I feel like dancing…I feel like a naughty girls weekend is WAAAY over due…I miss my besties and the chaos we could create. Did you know, I’m currently still banned from 2 bars in Iowa? Yeah…I am. Stupid friggin’ Iowa and their lack of a sense of humor! Lighten the fu*k up–lets dance!
#assslap

“NYASM’s Back-in-the-day Assshaking Good Tunes Playlist”

*Inner Circle: “Sweat”
I la, la, la, love this song:)

*Real McCoy: ‘Runaway”
I remember dancing my ass off to this song Sunday after Sunday at the “teen dances”

*INJO: “Love you down”
I loved playing this song ridiculously loud in the car—mostly cause i cant sing

*K7: “come baby come”
I can still here TP say to me “Hey, turn on that baby come song’ and I remember looking at her like “WTF did you just say about baby come?!” *Come* is a funny word when you’re 15 ok…shut it.

*Kriss kross: “Jump”
Im not sure why wearing your clothes backwards would ever be a good idea….who cares. I like to say “wiggity wiggity wack”

*Ini kamoze: “Hot Stepper”
INSTANT attitude adjuster-singing “im a lyrical gangsta” can brighten any day

*Vanilla Ice: “ice ice baby”
Oh knock it off. Dont act like your not bobbin your head too

*Sir MiX Alot: “baby got back”
Say it with me now….”Oh My GAWD Becky-look at her butt”

*Wreckx N Effect: “Rump Shaker”
All I wanna do isa zoom zoom zoom anda boom boom

*Naughty by Nature: “OPP”
I dont even know what the hell OPP is and i dont really care…..TRECH-nuff said

*Snoop dogg & Tupac: “Gangsta Party”
Aint nuthin buta gansta partay—mmmhmmm—I must say, I prefer gangsta rap to newer rap about chains hanging low. Quite frankly whats hanging low…sounds like a personal problem

*Dre: “keep the heads ringin”
THIS song was playing when a fabulous girlfight broke out at the bar….which may or may not have something to do with Iowa….just sayin

With that said—Im outta here~Catch ya on the flip side…

16 Responses to Guest DJ: Not Your Average Single Momma
  1. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 19, 2009 | 10:07 pm

New Guest DJ: Not Your Average Single Momma (@singlemomma_cc ) Rump-shakin, ass slappin wiggity wiggity wack. Srsly. http://bit.ly/1IARhu

2. AspiringOne
    November 19, 2009 | 10:48 pm

RT @MusicSavvyMom New Guest DJ-Not ur average @singlemomma_cc. Rump-shakin, ass slappin wiggity wiggity wack. Srsly. http://bit.ly/1IARhu

3. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 20, 2009 | 12:07 am

4. AspiringOne
    November 20, 2009 | 12:48 am

5. AspiringOne
    November 20, 2009 | 5:48 am

6. singlemomma cc
    November 20, 2009 | 6:49 am

Check me out~Ima guest DJ #assslap http://bit.ly/2WQJfK

• Mujeeb
      November 26, 2014 | 4:00 am

Thanks a lot for giving evneyore an exceptionally superb chance to read in detail from this blog. It’s always very brilliant and also stuffed with amusement for me personally and my office friends to search the blog at least 3 times a week to study the fresh stuff you will have. And of course, I am just actually pleased considering the staggering tips served by you. Certain 1 ideas on this page are absolutely the simplest I have ever had.

7. singlemomma_cc
    November 20, 2009 | 8:47 am

I had SO much fun with this shuffle! Thank you so much for letting me be throw my two cents in! Its Friday baby—-lets shake those asses!

#assslap

XOXO
    .-= singlemomma_cc´s last blog ..So what =-.

November 20, 2009 | 5:11 pm

#assslap is SOOOO my favorite new word! Although, it is a tad verbally cumbersome to say “poundsign ‘assslap’, all one word” while using it in conversation…
      .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Guest DJ: Not Your Average Single Momma =-.

8. singlemomma cc
    November 20, 2009 | 8:49 am

Check me out~Ima guest DJ #assslap http://bit.ly/2WQJfK

9. Devilish Southern Belle
    November 20, 2009 | 12:11 pm

This shuffle is made of win! I haven’t heard some of these songs in YEARS, but they make me want to get up and dance, too.

Screw Iowa and their no-taste-havin’, no-sense-of-humor-havin’ bars!
    .-= Devilish Southern Belle´s last blog ..You snooze, you lose. Part 2 =-.

10. singlemomma cc
    November 20, 2009 | 1:49 pm

Check me out~Ima guest DJ #assslap http://bit.ly/2WQJfK

11. The Green, The Bad and The Ugly
    November 20, 2009 | 3:06 pm

I agree with Devilish Southern Bell…I did dance!
    .-= The Green, The Bad and The Ugly´s last blog ..Pollute What You Wish, But You Must Pollute Something =-.

November 20, 2009 | 5:07 pm

Heyyyyy, stranger! Nice to see you! :)

12. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 20, 2009 | 6:15 pm

TodayGuest DJ-Not Your Average Single Momma ( @singlemomma_cc ) Rump-shakin, ass slappin wiggity wiggity wack. Srsly. http://bit.ly/1IARhu