T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second

So…y’all remember The Lady of the House from Checking the Electrical Box?

(That’s @ieatmykidzsnack on Twitter…)

‘Member wwaaaaaayyyy back, when I christened her T-Loth? (Her Rapper Name.)

Well…she’s BAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!! :)

(Seriously – it tickles the everlovin’ crap out of me when a past DJ wants to Shuffle again. SO cool. Squee!)

Since we’re all already well acquainted, I’ll just let her get to it, eh?

_________________________________

1. Road Rage/Catatonia – My road rage involves the use of the word ASSJACKET, my horn and my middle finger.

2. Fake Plastic Trees/Radiohead – I fucking love this song. I saw Radiohead at Radio City when I was in my 20’s and there are no words….just beautiful.

3. When You Gonna Learn/Jamiroquai –You are listening to my musical lover Jay Kay. Best music to write to (I find.)

4. PDA (We just don’t care)/John Legend – If there was ever a sweet song about public snogging it’s this one.

5. I Remember/DeadMau5 and Kaskade – Just dance. Shhh. No talking. Just dance.

6. Burn This Disco Out/Michael Jackson – Pig tails: check, Roller skates: check. Rainbow leg warmers: check, Braces: check. Tween attitude: check.

7. Mayonaise/Smashing Pumpkins – When this song came up in the same shuffle as Fake Plastic Trees I thought about changing it but how could I? The lyrics, the music, the way I feel when I listen to it. “When your life is oh so dreary, dream.”
(Ri note: What a surprising dearth of Smashing Pumpkin-age available on playlist.com! Shocked, I was. Sooooo…I made a lil’ substitution. And of course, now I’m chuckling at that Paul Rudd line about Coldplay in 40 Year Old Virgin. I am such a 13 year old boy sometimes…)

8. Everything/P-Money – Ok so you had a break with Smashing Pumpkins now get back up and DANCE. This song is dumb.

9. Key (It’s Alright)/Original Cast of Passing Strange – Ok so I’m going out on a limb here. I’m theater geek. About a year or so ago there was a show on Broadway called Passing Strange. To say I enjoyed this show is a gross understatement. It was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. The music, the lyrics, the vibe, the message. Spike Lee was there filming the show the night we were there (in our row in fact) and is making it into a movie. If you want more info here is the website: http://www.negroproblem.com/passing/pages/about.html
(Ri note: yeah…notsomuch finding this on playlist.com. T-Loth is SUCH a PITA, I swear…*sigh*…*eyeroll*…but, I flove her, so, I tubey’d it for you. Enjoy.)

10. Take Back The City/Snow Patrol – I love this band. Always have and always will. Not much else to say.

15 Responses to T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second
  1. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 4, 2009 | 6:13 am

Dude – a SEQUEL on MSM! @ieatmykidzsnack in "T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second." (But this time, no Hanson… :( ) http://bit.ly/2ZFqjN

2. Lady of The House
    November 4, 2009 | 7:27 am

I pulled some strings (kissed ass) to be guest DJ again on MSM. Now you can hear the inner workings of my mind. http://bit.ly/2ZFqjN

3. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 4, 2009 | 8:13 am

4. Lady of The House
    November 4, 2009 | 9:27 am

5. T-Loth
    November 4, 2009 | 10:12 am

Let the games begin. What you got people?”
    .-= T-Loth´s last blog ..The Vagina Manual =-.

• T-Loth
      November 4, 2009 | 3:05 pm

Am I the only dick listening to my shuffle. That is just sad.
      .-= T-Loth´s last blog ..The Vagina Manual =-.

November 4, 2009 | 8:17 pm

I’m listening! And I LOVE it! Now, I can’t speak for the other 130 people who have cruised through here today…evidently, all of them have broken fingers…
        (ahem, people. the love?)
        .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second =-.

• T-Loth
          November 4, 2009 | 8:25 pm

Maybe they are all masterbating to it? Although I did put Michael Jackson on and that makes me feel funny.
          .-= T-Loth´s last blog ..The Vagina Manual =-.

6. Lady of The House
    November 4, 2009 | 2:27 pm

7. Ri O'Laughlin
    November 4, 2009 | 6:15 pm

8. Ri, the MSM
    November 4, 2009 | 8:44 pm

And, notfornothin’, but I can’t believe you didn’t say anything about my Coldplay switcheroo…
    .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second =-.

9. I lied.
    November 5, 2009 | 10:24 am

[…] should all head over to Music Savvy Mom to get caught up on all the latest shuffles. Up today is T-Loth: Shuffle, the Second. While you’re there, why not submit your own Guest DJ Shuffle? You don’t have to be a […]

10. r4i software
    November 16, 2009 | 4:17 am

This video look very nice.I have go through this it look very nice it contain very useful information.Thanks for this.

11. Communication strategy
    September 19, 2014 | 11:44 pm

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site,
    how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account
    helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit
    acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea