Focus

Good night, nurse – I don’t think I’ve written an actual post myself for over two weeks.

The Holidays have officially kicked my ass.

Well, wait – if I’m being truthful, I’ve been slacking on you for considerably longer than two weeks, and it would be decidedly disingenuous of me to blame it completely on the Holidays. I got a little distracted…lost my focus…got so many great, new ideas that I forgot to concentrate on tasks at hand. I totally dropped the ball around here. I suck.

I’ve been horribly neglectful of the folks who have sent me deliriously fabulous shuffles – Lord, when’s the last time I posted one of those? I’m sorry. And New Artist Buzz? Yep, I’ve had some…long enough that it’s no longer new. No excuses – I just let things go and didn’t prioritize well. Have I mentioned my remarkable suckage?

On the PLUS side, though…I’ve also got a great new site in the works that will be collaborative and will include other bloggers who kick ten – no, perhaps fifteen different kinds of ass. (And most of them are WAY more reliable than I, so they’re likely to keep me honest. Well, we can hope, anyway.)

But, here at Music Savvy Mom, I’m getting back in the game. Yep, I’m carving out specific time from my incredibly glamorous days of tushy wiping and grocery shopping to plan scintillating posts with well rounded playlists. No more phoning it in. So, I hope you’ll stick with me as I re-flow my mojo – and maybe help a bit with some feedback?

Seriously. Talk to me, Goose. I’m very gregarious, and thrive on interaction. Dude – help me help you. ;)

To solidify my new found focus, I bring you a playlist that reiterates my point.

2010′s gonna rock.

7 Responses to Focus
  1. Ash
    January 3, 2010 | 3:24 pm

you rock.
    2010 already rocks.

and Cage again!
    my good side is very easy to find ;-)

<3 missed you…
    Ash´s last blog ..Rob Gordon style…2009 My ComLuv Profile

January 4, 2010 | 9:52 am

Missed you too, Grasshopper!
      Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Focus My ComLuv Profile

2. Melisa with one s
    January 4, 2010 | 9:23 am

Yippee!

It’s about time, Slacker! haha J/K
    Melisa with one s´s last blog ..Greetings From I-64! My ComLuv Profile

January 4, 2010 | 9:51 am

I KNOW, right? You saved my bacon, Mama – <3 you!
      Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Focus My ComLuv Profile

3. Melisa
    January 4, 2010 | 2:51 pm

Woot! RT @MusicSavvyMom: Oh yeah – new post, new attitude. The music's still there, though: "FOCUS…" http://bit.ly/8PV2Y4

4. Devilish Southern Belle
    January 4, 2010 | 2:54 pm

You’re absolutely right, 2010 is going to be absolutely amazing. It’s already off to a great start!

And I LOVE your “talk to me Goose” line!
    Devilish Southern Belle´s last blog ..A new year! A new decade! My ComLuv Profile

5. Tiffani
    January 6, 2010 | 8:10 pm

Well, whattaya know … my latest post is about focusing, too. Great minds, etc…

2010′s gonna be goooood. I’ve got some news that I’ll share when I can.

Let’s rock the heck outta this year!
    Tiffani´s last blog ..Refocusing in the new year My ComLuv Profile