ANNNNNDDD, we have a winner!!

Yep, we’ve got a winner for the $25 Gift Card to either iTunes or Amazon in the Music Savvy Mom Facebook Fan Page Contest!

Thanks SO much to everyone who participated and supported my wackiness – I heart you guys like Elton John loves his optometrist!  (What?  SOMEBODY had to make him all those cool glasses – come on!)

And, if you’re waiting for me to tell you who it is, you can forget it.  If you’re a Fan of MSM on Facebook, you’d know already.  If you’re not, you’ll just have to BECOME one to find out.  Hummmphttt!  (I didn’t fall off the turnip truck yesterday, y’know! 😉 )

With love from the most deluded self-promoter since P.T. Barnum…or maybe Speidi…

xoxo  Ri :)

11 Responses to ANNNNNDDD, we have a winner!!
    February 23, 2010 | 5:50 pm

Yay! I was at work, so didn’t get to help promote this much. But congrats to the winner :)
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..The spring-like weather was nice – while it lasted. =-.

• Kaylee
      April 28, 2016 | 2:08 am

My gr8&7man#a21d;s corned beef and cabbage. Everyone loathed it….even grandpa. After dinner he would tell everyone he was taking the kids to the park and we would go for burger’s and ice cream. We did this every year untilhis death in 2004. No one ever knew our secret…

2. Tiff Hill-Patterson
    February 23, 2010 | 6:56 pm

RT @MusicSavvyMom New post: Annnnnnnd, we have a WINNER!! http://ow.ly/1aqNL

3. accutane
    October 10, 2014 | 5:48 am

Hi would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m going to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time deciding
    betwween BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style eems
    different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

4. Charlotte
    April 28, 2016 | 3:05 am

A paz do Senhor.Eu te faço uma pergunta! Se Deus te chamou para profeta ou evangelista, que diferença vai fazer?Porque se o seu chamado é profético, isso não quer dizer que você não tenha que evangelizar! E se for evangelístico, também não quer dizer que você não tenha que preaztiefr!Ponse nisso. E você vai descobrir o que realmente Deus quer contigo.Graça e paz em Nome de Jesus.

5. auto insurance
    May 15, 2016 | 9:29 pm

A questo punto la domanda sorge spontanea: ma tu perché fai quello che fai, a che pro?Per togliere di mezzo le panzane, così si possono criticare i governi per i fatti anziché per le fandonie.No, in realtà mi pagano gli extraterrestri.

6. car insurance
    June 4, 2016 | 9:47 am

menareekkk…kalau aku pun register utk jersey aje.tapi mana boleh miss kayuh keliling pulau. not too bad at all, 80+ km.cuma at km 55 tu aje lah yang sakit siket eh.

7. http://www.libraconcept.com/
    July 6, 2016 | 5:59 pm

My neighborhood has yard sales twice a year and I have yet to participate… we always have something going on. I've lived here for 5 years which is the longest I've lived in one spot as a adult. I DESPERATELY need to purge!

8. http://www.reevesquadruplets.com/
    July 8, 2016 | 10:12 am

ja chcem dick4dick. Bo 3 cienie juz do mnie leca :Djak nie wygram to i tak se pewnie kupie, ale jednak bym wolal wygrac o!na kolacje pilem dwa desperadosy…

9. erste bank wien kreditkarte
    October 19, 2016 | 11:33 am

“…vaadin hikisellä työllä ansaitsemani aamiaisen.”Se, että siinä tulee hiki, ei vielä tarkoita, että se olisi työtä. Oli mukava lukea leppoisia kuulumisia Amerikasta. Vieläkö olet junassa? Terveisiä!

10. http://www./
    February 11, 2017 | 6:10 pm

Hvor nice Simone! Jeg må ned og have fat i det nyeste Woman Og cool, så håber jeg vi ses til Sabo eventet xoxo E