Dammit, the peas are thawing.

Holy schnikes.

I have had the migraine from hell for two days straight.

I’m not ignoring you, I swear – just whining alot, sleeping while the hubs watches Liam and shuffling around the house in in slippers, a robe and sunglasses whilst holding a bag of frozen peas on my head. (No, I am not kidding.)

While I’m marginally able, I thought I’d throw a playlist at you…representing how sorry I currently feel for myself.

The Blues.  Naturally.

(Guest posts up for grabs for tomorrow and Monday – anybody wanna grab the mike, feel free to shoot me an email!)

7 Responses to Dammit, the peas are thawing.
  1. Sound Check Mama
    February 28, 2010 | 3:51 pm

Migraines suck. My recipe for relief:

Goody’s powders
    Dark room
    Cold pack on my head
    Time

:-)
    .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Fitness Fridays = Physical Fridays (Apolo Ohno still rocks) =-.

March 1, 2010 | 7:59 am

D’ya know I don’t think I’ve ever tried Goody’s powders! I keep hearing how good they are, but I just never think to buy them when I’m out! I should get some…hmmmm.

February 28, 2010 | 10:09 pm

Keb Mo AND Leadbelly? I ♥ you! Feel better soon!
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..Getting started; sticking with it – Fitness Friday #1 =-.

March 1, 2010 | 7:58 am

And Billie Holliday – don’t forget Billie! 😉 I <3 you, too!

3. LaMereJoie
    March 1, 2010 | 12:45 am

OOOh! So sorry to hear you had a migraine. I hope you are feeling better now. Wonder if it is the weather. I stayed in bed all Saturday with one too. I kept taking 5 motrin at a time. Nothing. And I am all out of imitrex and treximet.

Migraines are the worst! Really hope you feel better now!

March 1, 2010 | 7:58 am

I was out of Maxalt…and it was, of course, the weekend – so, no immediate relief here, either. Just had to suck it up. :( (But, you can be SURE I’m calling the doc today for a refill – sheese, Louise!)

Glad we’re both better!