Facebook Fan Mood Altering Playlist

So, today I woke up on the WRONG side of the bed.

No… seriously?  It was more like UNDER the bed, with my face shoved into the springs.  Yep, that’s how bad my mood was.  FOUL, people, totally foul.

Being the inherent whiner that I am, I asked for help on Twitter and Facebook.  Well, while I was patently IGNORED by my Tweeps, (ahem), the gang on the Music Savvy Mom Facebook Fan Page has come through for me!  Witness the awesome, snuggly feel-goodedness that is this kick ass list of songs they rattled off when asked to shoot me some “mood changing” music.

It’s like fine Belgian Chocolate with a gooey Xanax center. (I totally ripped that off from John at HellaSound.  It pays to have witty friends.  He may have a point, though.  I do have Xanax…and Lindt Truffles…)

I’d love to make this a group playlist, but it appears that playlist.com has eliminated that option.  (Or, I’m a moron.  Either way.)  But feel free to keep the good times rollin’ today –  tell us in the comments what music you’d choose to melt away stress and the grumblies.

(And if you haven’t yet joined the Music Savvy Mom Facebook Fan Page of Winclicky, clicky!  Cause, that would DEFINITELY put me in a good mood…just sayin…)

11 Responses to Facebook Fan Mood Altering Playlist
  1. Ash
    February 18, 2010 | 11:00 am

nice. i think i will play this right now…
    .-= Ash´s last blog ..What ifs and…a year of Movement =-.

2. Missy
    February 18, 2010 | 2:12 pm

LOVE! Helping me get out of my funk and “Shaddap you face” may have to my answer to belligerent teens – would that be bad?

3. Ash
    February 18, 2010 | 4:10 pm

really digging this list. Penn definitely made me smile today!! RT @MusicSavvyMom http://ow.ly/18HBx

February 18, 2010 | 11:17 am

I’m listening right now and LOVE it! The RHCP followed up by the Ting Tings is kicking serious ass. Nice, Mari!! :)

And I haven’t heard No Myth in FOREVER. Great call, Lara!
      .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Facebook Fan Mood Altering Playlist =-.

• mari
        February 18, 2010 | 4:57 pm

Hump de Bump gets me every. single. time. And I totally trance out there at the end of That’s not my name …. they call me quiet, but I’m a riot … word.

4. mari
    February 18, 2010 | 4:59 pm

PS add “everyone’s in love with you” by Steve Earle – that’s a tasty tune.

February 18, 2010 | 6:34 pm

Can’t – they don’t have it on Playlist. I agree, though!

February 18, 2010 | 6:10 pm

LOVE Santa Monica and Three Little Birds!

Everyone I know has a networked blog on FB. Should I do that for mine? Would anyone even fan it? Does that help your blog’s traffic, or at least reach out to other readers?

I did read Scary Mommy’s FB Fan Page post, but have forgotten most of what I read because my brain has shorted out since then.
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..Yesterday was not a bad day. =-.

February 18, 2010 | 6:42 pm

Hardly anybody follows my Networked Blogs. (Hell – hardly anybody follows the Fan Page – but that’s okay. I like a cozy, intimate group. 😉 )
      .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Facebook Fan Mood Altering Playlist =-.

6. LaMereJoie
    February 18, 2010 | 9:53 pm

I have Lindt truffles but no Xanax. Could use some though! Love They Might Be Giants.