And I only have one child. As far as I know…

Senior Yearbook. 1985 hair.

SO. That last post was SO much fun – mainly because I got to reply to the comments individually, as they were all totally different.  Like a DIALOGUE! I’m not just talking to myself anymore!! WHEEEE!

(Careful, y’all. I may just have to slap a forum up in here so we can yak it up all the time…)

Naturally, I’m trying to figure out how I can keep this up.  Remember way back when I mentioned a new project I’m working on?  It’s another, collaborative site – still all about the music – where we’ll start up the Guest DJ Shuffles again, and have lots more genres/artists explored.  Now, when that happens…I may actually talk about OTHER things here at MSM besides music.

DON’T PANIC.  THERE WILL STILL BE PLAYLISTS.

The initial reason for me to develop the new site was so that I could actually “write” more here.  About things besides music, if the urge strikes.  I mean – just because I call myself “Music Savvy”  *chortle, snerk, guffaw* doesn’t mean that I don’t have other interests, right?  Dude, I can even be SERIOUS about things.  Swear to cheeses!  (And when I am, my $80,000 vocabulary comes out.  Though I say it myself…’tis truly wondrous to behold.)

Now, this long-promised site shall be sprung on you soon – working out the fiddly bits of the design now – and so my post-planning is already beginning its subtle shift.  And I realized…what do you REALLY know about me? I mean, other than the fact that I love music and coffee and Townes Van Zandt?  And, what makes me think you’ll come here for the occasional post that may NOT include music?  *gasp*

So, in the interest of this blog’s growth and evolution, as well as my continued shameless desire for comments, we’ll do a little Q and A.  Curious about me?  Want some details? (I mean – I’m not going to give you my address, but I will admit to having a HUGE crush on Ben Murphy from Alisa Smith and Jones when I was six, and to being a voracious carnivore from the time I grew teeth.)

Ben Murphy. In a tub.

Gnawing on a beef rib at the tender age of three.

Go ahead – ask away in the comments.  My responses may or may not be true and factual, but I guarantee they’ll be entertaining.  Now, don’t be all boring – I’ll award extra points for creativity. Including a totally random, honestly shuffled top ten playlist with this…the good, bad and ugly in my music library.  God help me.

“WHO IS RI?  Take One”

Aaaannnnnddd, GO!

10 Responses to And I only have one child. As far as I know…
  1. Dawn
    March 25, 2010 | 3:21 pm

Wow, I haven’t heard ‘Achin’ To Be’ in forever – you can guess who it reminds me of… :(

Great playlist!

2. LaMereJoie
    March 25, 2010 | 7:06 pm

Q & A: What would you save if your house was burning down, after all the people and animals were safe of course.

And (Can I ask 2?) What’s your biggest pet peeve, the one that makes you cringe and snarl?

• Dawn
      March 26, 2010 | 9:06 am

I’m gonna take a stab at the first question and guess the Victrola??

3. Melisa with one s
    March 25, 2010 | 11:46 pm

Here’s MY question: What can I buy with the extra points, if you award some to me? haha
    .-= Melisa with one s´s last blog ..Rolling Out the Red Carpet =-.

4. Sound Check Mama
    March 26, 2010 | 12:28 am

Who the heck is Ben Murphy?!

And how did you grow to like TVZ?
    .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Playing ball when you’re deaf =-.

5. thepeachy1
    March 26, 2010 | 12:42 am

Ok so I am a humongo fan lustful stalker of alias smith and jones, and thought I was alone in this world. so the questions are… bo or luke? ferris or cameron? Andrew Clark or John Bender… yes this will help me to find out if we are actually the same person…

6. Lisa
    March 26, 2010 | 11:09 am

Lovin’ Will Ferrel–dirty reuben love. People are looking at me funny while I giggle :)

Questions…..let’s see. (1) First song you fell in love with and–I’m guessing we’re somewhere around the same age–taped off the radio so you could have it on cassette. (2) My attempt at Baba Wawa: If you could have 3 singers/musicians over for dinner, who would they be and what would you feed them?
    .-= Lisa´s last blog ..Gettin’ My Groove On =-.

7. carpet cleaning Orange CA
    March 15, 2014 | 4:04 pm

Amawzing things here. I’m very glad to peer your article.
    Thank you a lot and I’m hacing a look ahead to touch you.

Will youu kindly drop me a mail?