Did somebody say FUNK…?

Yes, they did.

And yes, I do take requests. Here’s the proof.

See, just now on Twitter, HootSuite,  I saw that DiPM (that’s the rapper name I gave her) over at Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom sent me the following Tweet:

And so I give you…By Order of DiPM…the Monday Funk-Shakin’ Mix.  I’m sitting here in Panera with my headphones on, trying my best not to make a total and complete moron of myself.  I can’t stop myself from boppin’ and groovin’.  If YOU can…well, then check your blood sugar.  You may need a twinkie.

xoxo

Ri

12 Responses to Did somebody say FUNK…?
  1. DiPM
    March 1, 2010 | 3:53 pm

DUDE you rawk my world.. I SO needed this and BTW I’m ripping this whole post of tomorrow on my blog for “YOU tell ME Tuesday” link fest!
    .-= DiPM´s last blog ..Fit Pitchin’ Friday.. Where Oh Where has my Little Dog Gone? =-.

2. mari
    March 1, 2010 | 5:08 pm

Oh yeahhhhhhhh … Atomic Dog!! I was happy before that but became spastically so when I heard this. I’m sure I’ll like the rest, but I had to stop @ this song for a few repeats …. bow wow yo, yippe yo, yippe ay!

3. Susan Helene Gottfried
    March 1, 2010 | 5:26 pm

I need Twinkies…
    .-= Susan Helene Gottfried´s last blog ..ByLine: Chelle La Fleur — Metal as Religion =-.

March 1, 2010 | 7:43 pm

I swear, every time I see “Panera” in your posts, I think you’ve suddenly gotten into Pantera.

Lovin’ the Wild Cherry songs!
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..Feelin’ Fabulous! =-.

• This Belle Rocks
      March 1, 2010 | 7:44 pm

Oh dear. Can you please close my strong tag? I’m afraid it will goof up the rest of your comments, but I don’t see a delete option for a commenter. Sowwies!
      .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..Feelin’ Fabulous! =-.

March 1, 2010 | 9:24 pm

Nah – looks great. I love me a good, strong comment! LOL!

5. Music Savvy Mom Blog
    March 1, 2010 | 8:40 pm

@dipaolamomma DUDE. I made you a new playlist this morning, blogged it and forgot to tell you! http://ow.ly/1cVPS

6. Lara DiPaola
    March 1, 2010 | 8:50 pm

@MusicSavvyMom for MOI? http://ow.ly/1cVPS (blush). BTW the kiddos were grovin' 'to the Huges Flick music fest this morning!

7. Sound Check Mama
    March 2, 2010 | 6:01 pm

Brick House and It’s Your Thing and You Sexy Thing are my faves! But Hot Chocolate did You Sexy Thing. :-)
    .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Happy Birthday to Jon Bon Jovi =-.

8. Tiff Hill-Patterson
    March 2, 2010 | 10:58 pm

Check out Did somebody say FUNK…? @ http://musicsavvymom.com/2010/03/did-somebody-say-funk/

9. Lisa
    March 5, 2010 | 10:26 am

So here it is Friday and I’m just now getting my Monday twinkie fix…..client caught me dancing around the office. THAT was fun :)

10. […] Did somebody say FUNK…? […]