What…peas AGAIN?

I got nothin’ this week.

Tons of behind the scenes work on a new project (that I HOPE will blow your socks off) has kept me occupied. If you notice a flurry of music showing up on my Blip/Twitter feeds, that’s what I’m doing.

I HAD intended to sit down at my office Panera yesterday while Liam was in school to write a wonderfully insightful, beautifully crafted post that I was certain would inspire you, enthrall you and warm the very cockles of your collective hearts.  BUT…he stayed home with a cough and sniffles, so we made the Backyardigans out of PlayDoh instead.

Rather than leave you with nothing new today while we’re involved in high-level Health Care Conferencing doctor’s appointment and then touring the premises of a Fine Purveyor of Imported and Domestic Agricultural Combustibles grocery store run , I’m recycling a post from Vacuity way back in December.  I’m fairly certain you haven’t seen it, because nobody ever goes there anymore…including me…

Here’s what I’ve been listening to while I worked this morning.

Evidently, I’m in a British Indie-Folk mood today.

It’s left me with a lovely relaxed yet slightly quirkely angst-filled feeling, though.

Maybe I’ll go more in depth later at Music Savvy Mom, but for now…enjoy the tunes.

I’m going to take the Bugman out for lunch.

I have this strange urge for Fish, Chips and Mushy Peas.

Think I can find them in Virginia?

fish-chips-mushy-peas

8 Responses to What…peas AGAIN?
    March 4, 2010 | 9:20 am

OMG. Pete Doherty is the ONLY artist I’ve even heard of from that list. I am so, so behind on British Indie-Folk!
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..The joys of late-night TV =-.

March 4, 2010 | 9:42 am

Well, then I hope you’re listening! I LOVE playing music I don’t know while I’m doing something else – then, if I stop what I’m doing to listen, I know I found a gem.

Click on the pop out player and keep web-surfing! Then tell me later if anything grabbed you. 😉

2. Tiff Hill-Patterson
    March 4, 2010 | 6:13 pm

RT @MusicSavvyMom: New post! Brits, Fish 'n Chips and Mushy Peas! http://ow.ly/1eeNa

3. Sound Check Mama
    March 5, 2010 | 4:33 pm

Makes me melancholy. But I like it.

Also, I got an “I love the idea” and “I’m totally on board with your endeavor” from the “Proper Channel.” 😉 Now, I’m waiting for the artist. Crossing fingers!
    .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Playing ball when you’re deaf =-.

4. Lisa
    March 7, 2010 | 1:11 am

Lovin’ Beans on Toast & Moment of the Year.

5. Denim Mom
    March 16, 2010 | 12:52 pm

Hi Ri,

I am a Blog Virgin, so if I make a mistake or put a comment were it should not go, forgive me.

Thanks for your comment on my page, you are the first.

Denim Mom
    PS, Your site is great.

6. +#Jitcloudcclq™^³
    August 14, 2011 | 2:26 pm

JITNEWScclq™ #Oldjitcclq#™ JITNEWScclq™ Oldjitcclq#™ JITNEWScclq™ Get the Look Decor: Floral Fantasy http://t.co/GNn4SfW http://ow.ly/1eeNa