Alas, I cannot avoid it.

I MUST clean my house before I forget how to do it…or before I can no longer find my Chihuahua in the mess. Seriously. She’s black and sable – she blends right in with dirt.

This winter I seem to have lost my ever lovin’ mind, because evidently I believed that Spring would bring with it a host of sprightly and kind forest animals who would cheerfully gambol into my home and proceed to make everything spic and span while I sang sweetly and danced around with a broom.

Much to my dismay…it’s becoming clear that this is not likely to happen. So I’m forced to acknowledge that I need to tackle the *gulp* Spring Cleaning.

Naturally…there’s a playlist. I’ll probably add to this as I go along. Wish me luck!

7 Responses to Alas, I cannot avoid it.
  1. Ri, the MSM
    April 5, 2010 | 1:45 pm

Oh, and I’ve gotta ask – am I the only one who stops what I’m doing and tries to sing along with Bill Withers on those LOOOONNNGGGG notes? lol – love it!

2. Melisa with one s
    April 5, 2010 | 9:29 pm

I read through the playlist and saw “She’s Fresh” followed by “Summer Breeze”, and thought, well, um, sorry:

har har har!
    .-= Melisa with one s´s last blog ..(Spring) Break From the Normal =-.

April 6, 2010 | 1:13 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! (Actually snorted, and my laugh was unattractively loud and decidedly unladylike.)

April 6, 2010 | 10:54 pm

LOVE New Age Girl!
    .-= This Belle Rocks´s last blog ..Accomplishments :) =-.

4. Sound Check Mama
    April 8, 2010 | 8:06 pm

Finished your house yet? Come on down to mine! LOL

Jesus Jones takes me back to the summer I dated/hung out with/whatever you want to call it with this actor dude. Fun times. I’ll blog about it someday. 😉

And I love Kool & the Gang!
    .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Diary of a Wimpy Kid =-.

5. Jeff
    April 9, 2010 | 10:06 am

When the sun comes out at spring and I need to do something I put on my summer sunshine mix which always starts with Summertime by the Fresh Prince! Classic.
    .-= Jeff´s last blog ..The Great American Dream =-.

• Sound Check Mama
      April 9, 2010 | 11:42 am

“Summer Summer Summer time
      Time to sit back and unwind … ”

Jeff, thanks for reminding me about my Summer Playlist. Firing it up now. :-)
      .-= Sound Check Mama´s last blog ..Diary of a Wimpy Kid =-.