Facelift

I’m having one.

So, don’t be tripping over anything.  And feel free to tell me if you hate it.  (I may not change anything, but I’ll listen. 😉 )  Of course I have no time to get it ALL done in advance…so I’m still tweaking.  I am, however, fairly proud of the rotating header.  So, click on a few pages to see my pithy taglines change.

(yuk, yuk, yuk.  This is fun.)

Next up:  a forum.  Yep, I’m going there…

xoxo

Ri

21 Responses to Facelift
  1. Janice
    June 2, 2010 | 8:00 am

have to scroll left and right. Might just be me 😉 IE, text size set to medium.
    .-= Janice´s last blog ..Cruisin’ =-.

June 2, 2010 | 8:01 am

Mornin, Ri

I see Ty and Crew from Extreme Blog Makeover were here!

My only suggestion would be to move the “looking for something?” and the “holla” sections to the right side. I say this because the whole page is bigger than my screen so I have to slide bar the bottom to get to your humourous wit! OR you could maybe shrink that section if you can’t find the right tools to flip it around!!

Forum?! I’m in!

June 2, 2010 | 8:03 am

Haha! I didn’t see Janice’s comment before I typed mine, I swear!!!!

^^^^I just had to re-type my name and email… weird

4. Ri, the MSM
    June 2, 2010 | 8:15 am

Ahhhh, crapsticks. It looked fine on my laptop, but just checked on the desktop and I see what you mean. pfffft. Okay – I squinched it in a bit just now, but I’ll do more after I take Liam to “camp”…I just have to resize the headers now. No biggie.

Grazie for the feedback, Bellas!
    .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..Facelift =-.

June 2, 2010 | 8:32 am

When I came back to your site, it said their were “0 comments” for this post. But when I clicked on comments… there were 4 (and now 5 and i realize I’m spamming up the place pretty good *squishyface*)

June 2, 2010 | 10:30 am

Hmmm. That’s weird! Hey, how’s the width now? (And spam all you want. Pretend we’re Monty Python. “spam, spam, spam, wonderful spaaaaaaaam! Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!”

(But, just you. Not ACTUAL spam. heh.)

June 2, 2010 | 12:39 pm

LOVE it, Ri!

June 2, 2010 | 9:35 pm

Thanks, Belle! :) Still got some tweaking to do – besides this size thing!
      .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..They’re like the B-52s, only in reverse. =-.

• Lisa
      April 28, 2016 | 6:44 am

Short, sweet, to the point, FRxce-EaEtly as information should be!

April 30, 2016 | 9:13 pm

not clear so far what timelines they will work to, but Talking to Youth is happy that adding its voice to those of every Police Force in Great Britain, the UK Government, CEOP and many hundreds of

• vereinte lebensversicherung
      November 5, 2016 | 1:31 am

What a divine meal! I love, love, love Ina. I lined up for hours a couple of years ago to meet her. She is even more beautiful in person than on tv. I have never had a morel before – I can't wait to try them one day – the chicken with morels sounds like the perfect way to have them.

November 15, 2016 | 3:54 pm

pocoelsy – Yes, Wise radio has already played it. I’m sure they’ll play it again. I guess that was Broken’s first radio play.ATX – Yeah, Phelps isn’t the same. Gosh, the guy only has won 19 medals, 15 gold. And best of all, he really seems to have matured.

December 14, 2016 | 10:55 am

Yes, they are the same character. There are some great positives coming in upcoming posts. I hope your family has weathered the storm. Are things OK by you?

• kfz versicherung preisvergleich
      February 11, 2017 | 5:02 pm

If I were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, now I’d say “Kowabunga, dude!”

7. Mari
    June 2, 2010 | 5:24 pm

“Still too wide for me.”
    [that’s what she said] … LOL!
    I made a haiku

– Mari :)

8. Mari
    June 2, 2010 | 5:39 pm

I do love the changing tagline up top!

9. Ri, the MSM
    June 2, 2010 | 8:09 pm

Okay…somebody, anybody! Is that better?
    .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..They’re like the B-52s, only in reverse. =-.

June 2, 2010 | 9:43 pm

Looks good, Ri! Way better!

June 2, 2010 | 9:49 pm

Ooooh, really? Like, you don’t have to scroll now? *clappity, clappity*! (Now to resize the other six headers with different taglines and put them back in…sigh. lol)
      .-= Ri, the MSM´s last blog ..They’re like the B-52s, only in reverse. =-.